Re: Door Mirrors for Spitfire MK3 1970

To: "Paul-Ernest Levesque" <pelevesque@globetrotter.net>,
Subject: Re: Door Mirrors for Spitfire MK3 1970
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:59:25 -0700
Your information is spot on.  The right hand mirrow is obscured by the right
windscreen post and only if you lean very far over to the right can you even
see the imige in it.  It does not adjust inward far enough to even give a
good image when you lean.

I have heard others say that you can get some use from it if you add one of
those convex stick-on mirrors.

Other mirors located in that same spor are no more useful because of the
Widscreen frame.  But if you mount a mirror either forware or rearward of
that normal location, you may be able to achieve a much better rear vision.

Joe