Fwd: Cam Shaft

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Cam Shaft
From: JHMDDS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 18:16:49 EDT
From: JHMDDS@aol.com
Full-name: JHMDDS
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 13:58:20 EDT
Subject: Cam Shaft
To: spitlist@cox.net

Hi all,

I'm looking for a fast street cam for my 1296 engine.  This will be a  street
car with some autocrossing but no all out racing.  Spitbits has one  and TS
Imported has two.  The specs are all a little different and they are  described
as "fast road cam",  "good midrange", and "flat power curve"  respectively.
I'd like something that is as hot as possible without  sacrificing a good
idle.  Can someone help me out or even suggest another  source.

Thanks,

James

===     http://www.vtr.org