Re: Which top should I get?

To: Jim Dwyer <jim.dwyer@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Which top should I get?
From: Roger Elliott <elliottr@rmi.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:41:50 -0600
Hi Jim,

I purchased mine from Prestige Auto Trim
http://www.prestigeautotrim.com/ several years ago.  It spend at least
part of that time parked outside and it still looks good.

They come with the snaps installed, which I felt was a plus.  I guess
you don't get the custom fit, but I also reduced the chance of my
putting a hole in the wrong place.

Roger Elliott

===     http://www.vtr.org