Which top should I get?

To: "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Which top should I get?
From: "Jim Dwyer" <jim.dwyer@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:13:08 -0500
The top on my '76 Spit needs replacing and Obsolete Automotive in Sarnia ON
has them on sale.  The EZ-ON brand is $399 and the Robbins brand is $449.
They both have zippered rear windows and on the Robbins top the metal snaps
are not pre installed.  I plan on installing a new top header rail as well.

Any suggestions on which top I should get and why?
Installation tips would also be appreciated.

Jim