RE: VTR Traveler Assistance Program

To: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: VTR Traveler Assistance Program
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 23:51:39 -0400
At 11:01 PM 5/25/2005, Scott Suhring wrote:
>That's interesting as I had been listed as a resource for Central PA
>offering parts and assistance for TR6s, but I am no longer listed.  Guess I
>wasn't needed.

Hi Scott,

Where is the listing you speak of?  I've looked throughout the VTR site and
can't find it.  This is an entirely new program.  Any information that
existed prior to this program's kick-off is probably out of date, it would
have been senseless to import any data that old.  Please go to the sign up
form and get listed, your knowledge and willingness to help is exactly what
the program counts on.  This is a positive, win-win program for every
Triumph owner out there. As of tonight, 37 people have signed up!

Cheers,
Blake Discher
700 Miles in a British Car to benefit kids: <http://www.abrr.org>
Don't Crash My TR6: <http://www.blakedischer.com/triumph/>