Re: redrilled rear vertical links

To: "James Carruthers" <james@mintylamb.co.uk>
Subject: Re: redrilled rear vertical links
From: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 16:47:54 -0500
You can't really. I thought one inch was the common amount to lower the
rear. That made mine neutral without the body weight, so fully loaded it
will be negative camber. It is a used spring though, so I'll put the new one
on tonight and see what happens. I'm afraid the safety loops will hit the
wheel cylinders or brake pipe. Back to the drawing board.
Anyone have a half inch spacer block? How about an estimate of weight for
the body, seats, gas tank, etc?

Larry