RE: redrilled rear vertical links

To: "'Larry Vaughan'" <lvaughan@pldi.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: redrilled rear vertical links
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 22:12:41 -0700
Larry,
I understand your motivation in redrilling the uprights, but I have to
say I would never even consider doing that.  It changes the geometry of
the rear suspension because it moves the upper control element (the
spring) closer to the lower control element (the axle).  Without doing
any calculations, I am thinking that can't be good.

Joe