help!

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: help!
From: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 21:32:46 -0500
I don't want to be a crybaby, but what will I have when I complete my project.
I figured a complete dismantle and rebuild would result in a brand new
Spitfire.

If someone had a brand new Spitfire for sale, I would like to drive it. I
think I have spent enough to have bought a brand new Spitfire, but I have a
pile of parts and two rusted out frames.

If I get this Spitfire running before I die of old age, will I be able to
merge onto I 240 From I 40 without getting squashed?

 Will I be able to outrun anyone that says nice car wanta race?

I don't want a historical monument. I want a sharp looking car that runs as
well as it looks.

I am more discouraged today than I have ever been.

Larry