RE: Smog Stuff

To: "'Joe Guinan'" <spitfirejoe@email.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Smog Stuff
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@COX.NET>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:34:48 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: spitfires-owner@autox.team.net
[mailto:spitfires-owner@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Joe Guinan
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 3:04 PM
To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Smog Stuff

Fellow Listers,

John Reynolds and I are trying to figure out what my good, used,
pollution control equipment is worth.  The parts list is below.  Any
suggestions for a value?  We both want to be fair to each other.
post to the entire list if you'd like.

This is a "late" Spitfire (from a 1979) with air rail ports into the
head.  Parts included are the air rail, exhaust manifold, catalytic
converter, air pump, mounts, EGR valve, brackets, plumbing etc.

Thanks in advance!

Joe Guinan (spitfirejoe@email.com)  (John's email is
jfreynolds_99@yahoo.com)

Joe,
If you took them off your car, they must not be worth much!  (Snicker,
snicker)  :)

Joe (C.)