Smog Stuff

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Smog Stuff
From: "Joe Guinan" <spitfirejoe@email.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 06:03:55 +0800
Fellow Listers,

John Reynolds and I are trying to figure out what my good, used, pollution
control equipment is worth.  The parts list is below.  Any suggestions for a
value?  We both want to be fair to each other.  Responses to either or both of
us off list are welcome, or you can just post to the entire list if you'd like.

This is a "late" Spitfire (from a 1979) with air rail ports into the head.
Parts included are the air rail, exhaust manifold, catalytic converter, air
pump, mounts, EGR valve, brackets, plumbing etc.

Thanks in advance!

Joe Guinan (spitfirejoe@email.com)  (John's email is jfreynolds_99@yahoo.com)

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm