Spitfire oil pan needed

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire oil pan needed
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 05:55:29 -0700
Does anybody have a decent oil pan for a Spitfire they want to get rid of?
The previous DPO (and he was) wanna be racer put a ridiculous baffle (among
other things) , riveted in place on the pan of the motor I am rebuilding so
its pretty much toast.
I haven't seen one on e-Bay so I thought I would see if anybody has one
laying around gathering dust.
I did however, see an interesting Spitfire hardtop, although the price at
the buy it now of $5000 is a bit steep even if it's as rare as the ad says :-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=790212929
7&category=34204
Barry Schwartz (San Diego)
---