leaky bowls again

To: "Spitfire" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: leaky bowls again
From: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:40:17 -0500
Well...i finally started up the Spitfire again after it's winter hibernation.
It started ok but idled a bit rough becuase i still need to fine tune the
carbs.  everything else went ok that first day.  The next day i starded it up
again and the problem of the Carb float bowls overflowing came back.  I
suspect that the needles are getting stuck again, but i just sanded them down
before i stored it away.

Has anyone come up with any other solutions to this problem other than sanding
them down or replacing them?  I knwo there was some talk about this about a
month ago but i had to clean out my mailbox since then.

Thanks,
  Dave
  '68 Spit (mostly)