Re: leaky bowls again

To: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: leaky bowls again
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:00:26 -0400
If you had old gas in it the valve assembly
(as well as your whole fuel line supply system)
has varnish in it making things stick. Gasoline these
days only has a 'shelf life' of about 3-6 months.

Years ago.... gasoline was good for a year or two, but
not any more.   You just need to really clean out system
and you'll be OK.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com