Re: Help identifing intake manifold

To: "Chris crisenbery" <ccrisenbery@fellerfinch.com>,
Subject: Re: Help identifing intake manifold
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 09:41:37 -0400
At 15 or so degrees??? Are you sure it's not a
DCOE manifold?  The manifold mount end bolts
of a Weber DCOE carb is 15 degrees
http://www.teglerizer.com/dcoe/images/dcoe_dimension_gaskets.jpg
Can you please accurately measure the carb ports 'center to center'
distance as well as the bore?

or better yet...post a pic somewhere.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com