Re: Trans again

To: David Mayer <celiracer81@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Trans again
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 06:06:52 -0700 (PDT)
will try to help if I can. There are two things that
we did wrong before.

Didn't make sure flywheel pilot bearing was in
correctly (it was kinda sideways).

Didn't make sure the rod that goes to slave cylinder
was through bell housing correctly.

Also need to make sure tranny was in gear so when we
turned output shaft, it was actually turning the input
shaft.

We also got a plastic alignment tool that lined up
disk before we attempted to install tranny.
I hope you had one of these tools.

You wont be able to move friction disk with the
pressure plate bolted on good and tight.

Hope this helps

Donald & Henry Stike