Clutch Fluid

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch Fluid
From: "Martin Pearce" <dungey@pearcem95.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 11:03:15 +0100
Recently noticed that the clutch appears to be playing up.  Got in the Spit
the other morning and the clutch pedal went straight to the floor and took a
couple of pumps to build any pressure.  Also notice gears sometimes difficult
to move.

Anyway, not sure when the clutch fluid was last changed and looking at it in
the reservoir, I thinks its well overdue.

Got out the manual and seems a straight forward job to change the fluid via
the bleed nipple.  Question is, how do you get to it?  Is it best from
underneath as I can see a way to it from on top.

Thanks

Martin

'63 Spit4

---