Re: Block Off Plates

To: npenney@mde.state.md.us, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Block Off Plates
From: "Kenneth Willanger" <ken_willanger@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:28:54 -0700
Nolan,

The valve cover is vented to my downdraft weber carb.  I was hoping to help
the situation by adding a vent to where the mechanical fuel pump was located
and then teeing it into the hose from the valve cover to the carb.  Joe
Curry was nice enough to offer to make a block off plate with a breather
pipe for me.  I'll give that a try and see what happens.

Regards,
Ken W.