Block Off Plates

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Block Off Plates
From: "Kenneth Willanger" <ken_willanger@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:46:54 -0700
Listers,

I was hoping to get a Fuel Pump Block Off Plate from Bill Miller but my
attempts to email him off the list have failed?  Bill, are any of those
Block Off Plates still available?

Also, I have a 1979 Triumph Spitfire with all the emmission equipment
removed.  I have had a problem with oil blowing out through the oil dipstick
opening, etc.  I have installed an electric fuel pump and am trying to
devise a method to vent the block where the mechanical fuel pump was
originally installed.  Have any of you experienced this problem?  If so, any
suggestions?  Am I on the right track to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Ken W.