Re: Gearbox/Clutch Nightmare - Clutch does want to engage...

To: j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Gearbox/Clutch Nightmare - Clutch does want to engage...
From: Donald H Locker <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:46:57 -0500 (EST)
Hi, James.

Bad news if this is the reason -- dropped thrust washer?  That would
be my first (and easiest) check.  Of course, if this is the trouble,
you've caught it before doing any real damage, though it's probably a
right pain to rectify anyway.

Then if that is OK, launch into the box and clutch.

HTH,
Donald.