Re: [triumph_herald] New to Triumphs

To: arenouf@westwiltshire.gov.uk, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [triumph_herald] New to Triumphs
From: JohnZissler@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:14:38 EDT
start learning about how to maintain them!<<<<<<

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh fresh meat <big grin> Welcome, come on in oh small one, Herald
you say, 13/60 you say, and Convertible to boot,   mmmmmmm, I had one of
those..........for breakfast. <another big grin>  Now lets see, where shall
we start. Now would this be a cheque book Herald or a get your fingers caught
in the vice kinda Herald. Me thinks its the latter. Wait a while young man
and listen to the great ones in the sky for they that shall endeavour to
learn shall be taught.Listen to the Bill J's and the ATB's and of course the
wizard JK, and all those therein. Take note and all shall be revealed. Again
....Welcome, tis not difficult, tis not hard, tis not impossible, until you
own a Herald. Then all you need is De Manuel.

Happy Spitting...................John (in the United Kingdom)
Spit Mk II (1966) in bits..or as some would say (in restoration)
Spit Mk III donor car     ( I am nearly a collector)
Mk IV chassis with all running gear.......(I AM a collector)
Outgoing mail is Virus Free.