Driving from San Francisco to seattle

To: "Triumph" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Driving from San Francisco to seattle
From: "Huw Upshall" <hupshall@triumphcars.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 00:06:52 -0700
I'm going to be driving from San Francisco to Seattle this Friday up on
highway 101 - up the californian and oregon coast.  I'd like to know if
there are fellow triumph owners who live on this route who would be willing
to lend me a hand if something happens to the car.  If you could - Please
send me your name and phone number so I can compile a list of emergency
numbers.

Thanks a lot and I really appreciate this in advance.

                                                        -Huw