Re:RE: Swing Spring

To: richard.gosling@exprogroup.com
Subject: Re:RE: Swing Spring
From: gjdurham@juno.com
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:13:56 GMT
John,

Lost your initial post, so replying on Richards. I did not look at your
pictures (having CPU difficulties), but there IS supposed to be a rubber spacer
between EACH spring of the roadspring. That is, a rubber spacer (1/4") beneath
each 'TIP' (i.e. two (2) per leaf).
If the PO (not DPO) manufactured them himself... even if they were cut slightly
oversize and jagged, they would STILL be appropriate functioning. I've done it
myself.

Richard,
I'm having some computer difficulty. Would you be so kind as to ensure John
gets this post? I cannot even know if YOU get it, much less him.
I know, I know... operater error! (damned computers!)

Gary