Swing Spring

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Swing Spring
From: JohnZissler@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 05:59:26 EDT
Hi folks,  just as an update to the Swing Spring question......... I have
checked the rest of the spring and it looks like there are hardly any little
rubber spacers on it. It looks like the PO had used this rubber stuff to
compensate for the missing spacers. Not a good idea in my opinion. I will
have to get a spacer kit, maybe TRGB , Canleys, (never used them yet) Rimmers
are probably too expensive compared to the other two. Anyone any better ideas
on where to get them from.?

Happy Spitting...................John (in the United Kingdom)
Spit Mk II (1966) in bits..or as some would say (in restoration)
Spit Mk III donor car     ( I am nearly a collector)
Mk IV chassis with all running gear.......(I AM a collector)
Outgoing mail is Virus Free.