Re: Clutch master spring

To: "Luke Lewis" <lukage@rogers.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch master spring
From: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:18:41 -0400
Years ago the spring in my clutch MC broke.  Only the last couple of turns broke
off, so I stretched out the rest a bit and put it back in.  So far, it's
hanging in there.
I have never seen a source for this part, and naturally I would snap up one
or two if they became available.

Possibly some spring from another model cylinder would work, but it
would take a lot of persistence or luck to find a suitable one.
Possibly somebody in the spring industry could help...

Doug Braun
'72 Spit