RE: Clutch master spring

To: "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Clutch master spring
From: <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:13:27 -0700
Luke, hardware stores sell a selection of springs. OK, you may not get it
exactly the same, but probably can get one of the correct diameter and adjust
length as necessary by cutting. I don't think that the spring rate is that
critical, as long as it pushes the piston back when you let off the clutch.

At least that's what I would do.

Also I agree that DOT 3 is definitely not to be used.

Alan