Books for sale - lots of LBC, no Triumph

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Books for sale - lots of LBC, no Triumph
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 14:04:56 +0100
Dear All,

I've been having a clearout, and have found manufacturers' handbooks,
manuals, parts lists, and catalogues for the following 1950s and 1960s
cars which are surplus to my requirements.

AUSTIN
Austin "Seven" (not the pre-war Baby Austin, but the original name for
Austin's version of the Mini)
Austin A30 "Seven"
Austin A40
Austin A55 Saloon, Half-Ton Van and Pick-up
Austin A90 "Six"
Austin A105

COMMER
Commer Cob
Commer Express Delivery Van

HILLMAN
Hillman Californian
Hillman Estate
Hillman Husky
Hillman Imp
Hillman Minx

MG
MG Magnette

MORRIS
Morris Minor
Morris Mini-Minor (i.e., Morris's version of the Mini)

RENAULT
Renault 4 CV cars (i.e., 1060, 1062, 2070, 2071)
All Renault cars, 1956

RILEY
Riley One Point Five

SINGER
Singer Chamois

SUNBEAM
Sunbeam Rapier
Sunbeam Stiletto

ODDS & SODS
1957 Lucas Catalogues for Morris, Morris Commercial, MG, Riley and
Wolseley / Hillman Humber, Signer, Sunbeam, Commer, and Karrier.
Haynes Ford Fiesta Owner's Handbook from 1980.

You will note that I have no Triumph literature for sale.   There's a
reason for that. <g>   If you have anything spare relating to any of my
cars (see sig. below), I'd be delighted to work out a trade.

If you have an interest in any of these vehicles, please drop me a line,
and I can let you know what books I have which are relevant, (and how
much I want for them).   If you know of any other mailing lists that
might be interested, please feel free to forward this message.

ATB
--
Mike
Carly  - 1977 Inca Yellow Spitfire 1500 FM105671