Re: parts hunting- shock tower upright - late steering column

To: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Subject: Re: parts hunting- shock tower upright - late steering column
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 16:58:47 -0700 (PDT)
OK, didnt know if any differences. We just got the
engine bach together for the upteenth time! spun rod
bearing, previous machine didnt see that crank was out
of round(sad face). While rebuild it this summer he
used your web page advice and installed the dual guage
. It really looks neat! Henry just left for Eastern
Kentucky University 30 minutes ago....hope no
problems........

   Bye for now,
   Donald & Henry Stike

--- "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>