Re: U joints

To: CraigS@iewc.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: U joints
From: Tburke4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:41:03 EDT
Hi Craig,

>From the "I know a guy who knows a guy who..." dept.)
A while back, I spoke to a guy in Sacramento who had his rear axle assembly
rebuilt using U-Joints from an early model Ford Ranger (the Mazda variety).
The axle shop said they were substantially stronger. Sorry I don't have parts
numbers or year, but it might give you a place to start.

Tom Burke
80 Spit (which actually coughed back to life yesterday after a year and a half
dismemberment. Yay!)