Re: U joints

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: U joints
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:52:12 -0700
At 06:37 PM 6/26/01 -0000, Earl Smith wrote:
>I just bought a set from my friendly Napa dealer this morning .They crossed
>over to a chevy luv 4wd pu.
>Earl and kermit the 75

As memory serves me from years ago, the 341 Napa U-Joint was a very common
number and fit a large variety of applications.  Which kind of makes sense
since Triumph used a lot of off the shelf parts in the construction.  It's
far easier to design your product around existing parts than be forced to
design not only your product, but the part as well.

 |             |   1968 Triumph Spitfire Mk III   *   Furry Artist      |
 |             |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |    Canaan   |     ConiFur NorthWest 2001 - Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |   Flinters@picarefy.com * http://jarmac.picarefy.com   |