RE: Insurance

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Insurance
From: Chuck Pedretti <chuckp@magenic.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:23:17 -0500
We've got Haggerty, which is really inexpensive.  I doubt you're going to
find anyone who will give you super low rates at 18 though.  Most of the
collectors companies don't take young people, or folks with bad driving
records.  Too much risk, and drives the rates up for everyone.

I've got 2 cars with collectors plates on them, the wifes spitfire and my 46
Willys.  The only one we can get collectors insurance on is the spitfire.
The Willys is heavily modified and used off-road.  Again, too big a risk
category for the collectors insurance.

good luck

Chuck Pedretti
Senior Consultant, MCSD, MCSE+I, MCDBA