Re: Another old roadster in the greater Wash. DC area?

To: George Parker <ygpz4re@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Another old roadster in the greater Wash. DC area?
From: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 21:19:46 -0400
I know that one.  It was a 'Cord body kit on a Mustang II chassis.  The folks
who
owned the motel figured the car was worth at least $40,000.00 (I stopped and
asked every few years).  It was thoroughly rotted, the body panels were warped
from things lying on them, etc.

The car has been gone now for a few years.  I suspect that it went to the
landfill.