Triumph Roadster found

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph Roadster found
From: "Oliver, Chris MAJ" <chris.oliver@monroe.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 12:10:31 -0400
Hi all, if you are in the Washington DC area and want to try and hunt down a
Triumph Roadster, I spotted one.  Coming back from a business trip I was
caught in the traffic mess from all the beltway accidents on 14 Jun.  Glad I
don't have to deal with that!  Anyway, decided to cut down 301 through
Waldorf.  I did not get the name of the road side used car lot, but if you
head south, it is on the left had side on the south side of town.  I
remember the lot had a white sign with red letters.  Since traffic had
thinned out, my travel partner wanted to get going, so I did not stop.
Looked like a 48 or so Roadster, Grey with black top, that's all I got.
Would be interest to hear if anyone checks this out off line, and I hope its
not a wild goose chase.  Chris