Re: Bad spark plugs? (Long Story)

To: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bad spark plugs? (Long Story)
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 13:16:18 -0700 (PDT)
--- Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I always thought that plugs are plugs (the only
> reason
> I used Splitfires, was because I thought it was
> gitchy. Spitfire/splitfire <- I know. I'm retarded.)
> Anyhow, I've used splitfires almost since day 1 and
> this is the first time I've had a problem with them.
> From now on I'm going to use the Bosche's and keep a
> spare set in the trunk.

Just like any mass produced product, there will always
be some percentage of failures. Depends on what level
of process control is used in the manufacturing. Sigma
7 is not cheap!
Don't those plugs come with a money back guarantee?
Not that getting the money back will compensate you
for the inconvenience, or more importantly, restore
your perceptions of the Splitfire brand back to
pre-failure status, but at least you'll have the
money.

Now, if we have a deluge of "yeah, that happened to me
too!" responses, then the problem will be obvious.

Carter
http://buzz.yahoo.com/