Insulation

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Insulation
From: mark holbrook <rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:40:02 -0700 (PDT)
So everyone who said to line the outside of the trans
tunnel (under the carpet) didn't run into any
clearence problems.  I just can't see squeezing that
much under the carpet without it looking "puffy" and
odd.  I guess I am loking for dense insulation right?
Also, what is the name of that spray that some use to
insulate around gaps?  Can you use that as a glue to
stick on other insulation which would do even more
insulating?
Mark  (hot and steamy...from the car that is)

=====
-Mark Holbrook-
http://buzz.yahoo.com/