Re: Insulation aluminum foil

To: "mark holbrook" <rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insulation aluminum foil
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 09:14:43 -0400
With standard house wall  fiberglass insulation underneath
... I basically 'wallpapered' the underside of the tranny tunnel
with aluminum foil and aluminum duct tape.

I've never had any of it come loose. or absorb or hold any water
I've done this on all four of the last Spits I owned
with great success.

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com