Re: Last Night

To: "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Last Night
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:12:05 +0100
Hi Mike
I wish some of our club meetings were so well attended, though I suspect we
may well get a higher percentage turn out as we have less members!
You do realise if you remember your camera it will be the worst turn out of
the year don't you!
The above assumption is made based on your recent luck with Carly! I hope
thing see an up turn soon, or you will think you have a money pit, though I
fear the blue may well be an indication of something sinister wrong with the
engine, I would start looking for a s/h engine to fit either rebuilt or
whilst you rebuild the original!

Graham,
1967 1300 FWD
1968 2000 Saloon