Re: Feelin' Mighty Blue

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Feelin' Mighty Blue
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 04:18:02 +0100
In article <200106071254.f57CsEi03716@teamfat2.dsl.aros.net>,
frandrum@voicenet.com writes
>Hey Mike,  I kept the cork in the bottle.  Shop found a block for me and we
>are
>back on
>track.

Excellent news - hope it all comes together for you.

>  I am a little disappointed that there is now nothing left of the
>original power
>plant or accessories.  C'est la vie.

Originality is one thing, but the ability to drive your car is probably
more important.   Look at it this way: in a hundred years, very few of
us will still be running our Spitfires with the original engines in
them...

ATB
--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"