Triple-C: I'm impressed

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Triple-C: I'm impressed
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 07:20:36 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Spitlisters, I just wanted to do some name
dropping. When I was at BOG (woodlawn plantation) this
year, I came across a vendor booth for Triple-C.
I've always heard triple-c in reference to british car
models, but what cought my attention at the event was
that they had these "charicature" T-shirts of various
makes and models of British cars (Done by a company
called KOOL-ART in GB).  Anyhow, I picked up a
Spitfire T-shirt (there's only 1 design for the
spitfire, see below. There are atleast 10 different
colors/angles of various mini-coopers! Bad form!)

http://www.mailordercentral.com/triple-c/images/1112_L.JPG

Anyhow, they also gave me a flyer with sale stuff, and
saw a few knick-knacks that I've been stressing about
getting (a couple more tongue-in-cheek-Tees, a warning
light, bonnet straps, key-fob). Sunday I broke down
and ordered them, monday I got an email notification
of the order and tracking number that they'd been
shipped and today at 9:30 am, I get a knock on the
door by UPS and here was the order! Kudos to UPS as
well, as that was pretty damned fast!

Here's Triple C's web page for your viewing.
http://www.triple-c.com/

Just as a note, you can order the Kool-Art t's
directly from Kool Art, but with the conversion they
run about $20 US (about $2 more than Triple-C price)
and I'm sure that shipping times and shipping cost
would be even greater. TRIPLE-C also CURRENTLY has a
BUY 2 KOOL-ART T's and get a 3rd for free! So if you
have one or two other British Car enthusiasts that is
interested in getting one, you can save on shipping
and get a free one for yourself or split the savings
with your friend(s)!

Kool Art also has charicatures for Miatas, and BMW
Z3's (for your wannabe British car owner friends)
which I don't see on Triple C's web page. But they
might be able to get a hold of them (Triple C may not
have updated their web page with the newer cars
available).

Just thought some of you might be interested. Now we
just need them to make Spitfire charactures in
different colors.
-Terry