Re: RE: Triple-C: I'm impressed

To: "Mike Nelson" <mnelson@tconl.com>,
Subject: Re: RE: Triple-C: I'm impressed
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 18:54:38 -0600
> I ordered from them a few months ago, and can say the transaction was
> handled well and quality was good.  My young boys sure look good in their
> "We Drive a Triumph" T-shirts at the autocross and club events... not that
> I'm a braggart or anything.

Our "Team Scrappy" crew shirts were done by Triple-C-they're really nice. My
only complaint-and this is in general- would be that whenever I get shirts from
any of these companies, they're soooooo big! No one seems to stock small on a
regular basis. (I'm tall but I've a petit sort of build.) Thus, all my
"regalia" shirts are longer than my shorts!!

Laura G.