Re: { NASS } How To Get 50 FREE Horsepower Outta Your Car

To: D T Gebhard <kimkell@decaturnet.com>
Subject: Re: { NASS } How To Get 50 FREE Horsepower Outta Your Car
From: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 20:51:13 -0400
And if you go to beaterz.com, you can see a picture of a Honda Civic with what
appears to be an 18" wide section of drain pipe sticking out, being used as a
tail pipe.  No kidding, and it's not fake.

I'm never going to mention my Thunder Chickens from my youth though!  No one
seems to appreciate those any long.  House gutter down spouts for side pipes,
shoe box taped to the hood as fake scoop, burning tree on the hood, 4 door into
2 door by bondoing the rear doors shut, etc).