RE: Weber manifold for GT6

To: "J Constantino" <jjcon2@yahoo.com>, <rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Weber manifold for GT6
From: "Ed Hamilton" <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 01:36:25 -0400
<<<<<<<<<<<<
I purchased a triple weber set up from Ted Schumacher for my gt6.  It is a
three piece manifold manufactured by triumph tune.  Each section has a
different angle of depression to allow for the clearance of the bonnet.

Ed Hamilton

<<<<<<<<<

My understanding is that the TR6 pieces will bolt to
the engine without
problem, however the bonnet won't close without
modification.

I've heard the same thing.  In fact one of my cars has
a patched up nose, since at one time it had triple
webbers on it.  The car even came with the manifold,
It was a Cannon, but I sold it a couple of years
ago...

Jason
GT6
http://auctions.yahoo.com/