Re: Re: Chrome Strip for Windscreen

To: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <doug@dougbraun.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: Chrome Strip for Windscreen
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 9:32:57 -0600
> I think that ideal lubricant would be:
>
> 1:  Something that will not attack or degrade rubber.
> 2:  Something that can be washed away afterwards, so it does
>      not leave a greasy residue.
>
> This type of lubricant usually has applications other
> than automotive.  :-)
>
> Doug Braun

Astro Glide!

It's a water based 'lubricant' (unlike petroleum jelly  or K-Y-which is why
these two are not recommended for use with latex). And because it's water
based, it washes away easily and without residue. And a little goes a long way.

(And when used in those "other applicatcations", it has some very nice
properties!)

Laura G.