Re: Unusual questions

To: "Chuck Pedretti" <chuckp@magenic.com>,
Subject: Re: Unusual questions
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 06:58:46 -0700
Actually, Tommy slightly misquoted me and embellished a bit there.  I'm well
aware that Mk3's were produced until 1970 and the MkIV's didn't receive the
wood dash treatment until the 1973 model year, at least according to the
book by James Taylor.

Cio for now,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 project
home of the FREE Totally Triumph Auction
The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- organized, illustrated, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
and the Totally Triumph Classifieds -- photo ads with advanced features
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi