RE: Engine Valances

To: "Spitfire List (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Engine Valances
From: "Dashwood, Dean" <dean.dashwood@enron.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 04:19:14 -0500
Marc,

Thanks for this link.  The website clearly shows two different parts,
Radiator Air Deflectors (which look very similar to the item I found in
the Kippings catalogue), and Engine Valances (which look like the item I
found in the Rimmer Bros catalogue).

I never realised there was more than one different type of air deflector
missing from my car!  Ok, so now that I've confirmed this, which of
these should I fit for maximum cooling, or do I really need both?

Also, I'd still like to find a UK source for this who was them in stock.
Unfortunately, making them from the plans on this website is not an
option, due mainly to lack of tools, but also to lack of time.

Thanks again,

Dean

///