Re: Saskia has an MOT!

To: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Saskia has an MOT!
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 14:17:29 +0100 (BST)
Most of the time was spend wrestling with the tie rod end nut to get the
gaitor off, and failing, resorting to having to get the garage to do
it...it always takes me a while to get round to doing stuff anyway, so
little time and so much to do, it's a wonder that I get anything done
most of the time!

John

--- "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com> wrote: > About bloody time,
John... ;)

> Scott(pleasantly awaiting the opportunity to spread out the Herald into
> the
> other half of the newly vacated garage...47 Plymouth is in Md. now!)
> 64 Herald/Sports 1200 Convertible
> http://www.homestead.com/herald1200/
>

> > cheers all,
> >
> > John & Saskia (glowing proudly at having passed!)
> > http://www.spit1500.co.uk/

///