Re: Something for the upcoming VTR.... (a bit long)

To: "Richard B Gosling" <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>,
Subject: Re: Something for the upcoming VTR.... (a bit long)
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 09:24:51 -0400
Richard B. Gosling wrote ::

"I have also heard (from Americans) that there is more of a throw-away
attitude
 to cars in the States, partly because they are so much cheaper there"

Richard this is so very true, we must remember the years of these cars, the
price and most of all the basic buyers ="college kids"=, and when they were
through with them or what was left of them, for the most part they became
throw-aways, also remember the owners in those days knew absolutley nothing
about maintenance, who wanted a car in that condition after 3/4 years
knowing how it had been used and treated.  "FT"

///