Spitfires in songs

Subject: Spitfires in songs
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 04:05:02 +0100 (BST)
I have just been listening to my 'Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band' - 'The
Bestiality Of' album and on track 17 - 'Rhinocratic Oaths' they mention a
Triumph Spitfire!  In the lyric:
'Mrs Bent, you have won a car contest, would you like a Triumph Spitfire
or &pound;3000 in cash?

I am not sure what year this track was recored in, does anyone have any
ideas?
do any of you know any other songs where a Spitfire or other Triumph is
name dropped?

An update on Saskia:

Still w/o am MOT although booked in for this Tuesday.  Things for garage
to fix: Steering rack gaitor(couldn't get nut off, needs heat which I
don't have!' and headlamp aim, better done by garage.  If Saskia fails on
owt else then I will argue with them till I'm blue in the teeth!

cheers all,
John @ 4:05am!
http://www.spit1500.co.uk/

///