Re: auto shipping

To: paul.meyer@key3media.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: auto shipping
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 15:20:09 -0400
Probably, most of the shippers with Web sites do not have any
trucks, but merely a phone and a fax machine.  They are actually
brokers who line up jobs for the real shippers.  If they want some
$$$ up front, it most likely covers their own cut, and the actual
shipper gets what you pay them upon delivery.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit

At 11:08 AM 5/1/01 , paul.meyer@key3media.com wrote:

>Hi folks,
>
>I just bought a '78 1500 on e-bay.  not running, and I need to locate a
>shipper.  Going from Indiana to Boston, MA.
>
>The web lists literally hundreds.  Can anyone suggest a reasonably priced
>shipper that they've had good experience with?

///