RH door wanted for MkIII

To: "SpitList" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RH door wanted for MkIII
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 22:37:46 +0100
As simple as that, or is it. I'm still trying to get the damage from the
accident when I was away last year repaired properly. Luckily the guy at
the garage is still prepared to put it right and is now looking for a
complete replacement door, driver's side for my RHD.

As they had problems last time reskinning the existing one (which is
pretty rotten so needs replacing) he's looking for a good complete door,
a long shot I know here in the soggy UK and he hasn't had much luck so
far. I've found a couple of possibles via Kippings (now Canley Classics)
and the Spitfire Graveyard
(http://www.xs4all.nl/~ekieboom/spit/graveyard.html) but I thought I'd
ask the list *just in case* someone has *just the thing* sitting there
waiting for a worthy new home and can help.

Suzie & Baby Blue