Re: Family outing

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Family outing
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 17:29:29 -0400
Fred, Done it too. Just waiting to go out again as soon as my car gets it's
paint done and I put the trim etc. back on. Perfect evenings right now. In fact
we got together a while back with Reid Simmons and his wife one weekend and
went for a spin with both Spitfires.

Alan
'76 Spitfire 1500 (without dents now, but also without paint)